Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Creative Embellishments April Challenge!

 Hi all you CE fans! Since it was anything goes, I played with some snap shots my Mom took of my Dad. I have loved these photos since I seen them and knew I would scrap them one day! The Photo Booth Film strips CE Chippies fit the bill to a T for synchronized shots that mom took! Everyone in the family could tell ya what dad was saying in the snapshots. LOL The lower title piece also has a film strip from the Wavy Film strip collection. That's why I titled it "Classic Dad" which is also CE Chunky Alpha set. Then of course the #Smile, from the Social Hash tag collection, because that is what Mom ended up telling him to do, to get the last lovely shot! All Chippies was either coated with Black gesso or left raw with a little black inker on the edge. Then  to create the BG I used the following stamps, Distressed CheckeredDistressed Corner Stamp, and Distressed Screen stamp all stamped with versamark in black. Most of all the layout was created using the Flying Unicorn April KOM! Hope to see ya playing along with us this month!! 


 Here are some close ups of the Chippies and stamps!


Love love my CE Stamps and chippies!! Sooo Much FUN!!!

CE Items Used:

Other Items used:
Card Board 
Gesso in black and white
Bits and pieces from past KOMs from Flying Unicorn

No comments:

Post a Comment