Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Mothers Day Cards with Petaloo

Hey all you Petaloo Fans! Back today to share a couple of cards to give to Mom! My case Mom and MIL! :) Two of the most wonderful ladies ever! Love them to bits! I used Petaloo's Sugared Botanicas and Botanica Chantilly Hydrangeas collections YUM! Loved the vintage yumminess in the Marion Smith's Junque Gypsy collection these 2 combined made for some wonderful cards to give to these special ladies in my life! Here are the cards together..
IMG_1634
My only problem now is which to give to each?!! LOL Ok how about looking at them 1 at a time..
Vintage Love You..
IMG_1644
I used Petaloo Sugared Botanicas in Red, Sugared Botanica minis in Mocha and the Red Chantilly Hydrangeas in this one. Die cut a couple of Cherry Lynn Doilies and used a couple of sheets of the 6x6 Junque Gypsy with a Spellbinders die and layered them up and built my clusters around the lovely lady Design! The title piece is a Creative Embellishments heart with a stamped title on a scrap piece of paper. Don't throw anything away! Ya might can use it! LOL Here are a couple of close ups of this card..

IMG_1645
Petaloo flowers almost cluster all by themselves I tell ya! :)
IMG_1646
Next card..

Vintage Today..
IMG_1647

This card and me played a bit longer.. LOL I knew I wanted to use a heart on this one as well, but to find the perfect piece of the Junque Gypsy paper to back it with.. Well lets just say I have a few paper hearts now! LOL I just really liked the blue harlequin paper for this heart. It sings with the Sugared Teal Mini Botanicas! Well to be perfectly honest these papers and flowers dance so well together in perfect harmony! I used a bit of muslin to layer below the flowers for a little bit more shabbiness. The title piece is Scrapiniec that I had left over from Flying Unicorn KOM and the Heart is Creative Embellishments. I used a SpellBinders die to cut out my layered background of this card also. Here are a couple of close ups of this one..
IMG_1648

IMG_1649
I used Petaloo Mocha Chantilly Hydrangeas on this card. Fun making things for those you love! Flowers they can keep longer than a week too! :)

Petaloo Products Used:
Sugared Botanicas in Red
Sugared Botanicas mini in Teal and Mocha
Botanica Chantilly Hydrangeas in Red and Mocha

Marion Smith:
Junque Gypsy Collection 6x6 pack

Other Items Used
Cheery Lynn Doily Die
Spellbinders Die Captivating Squares and Marvelous Squares
Creative Embellishments Chippy Hearts
Scrapiniec Little word today

Hugs all!! Tammy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment