Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Flying Unicorn Dec KOM Let it snow Let it snow!

LOL Not really let it snow! Hehe I am not a fan of the cold white stuff. BUT it does make for some awesome pics!!! I have one of my kiddos a few years back where I braved the cold stuff bit the bullet and just did it. You know what?! The Dec Kit was picture perfect for those snowy pics! Here is the LO..


Loved playing with the YUMMY Masks that was in this kit from 13 Arts!! The papers from 13art too!! Love me some 13 Arts!! The Prima flowers Oh MY!! Not to mention the cool Prima Lamp posts! How about a couple of close ups?!


Oh Yes and there is some YUMMY Petaloo flowers toooo!!! I have some of the cool mesh ribbon tucked in to this LO. Was a Joy to play with! To much fun making a wintery LO! 

Thanks for joining me today! Stay tuned more to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment