Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Making Memories with Creative Embellishments

Hello everyone! I am up on the Creative Embellishments blog today. I have a LO to share with you. I used a sketch from scrapfriends  (Jan 2014) that was really Yummy! Totally suited my photo that I wanted to use as well.

My DD was on a little trip sightseeing with her BF. They visited the Saint Louis Arch. They had a passerby take a snapshot of them at the top of the Arch. They really loved the photo and wanted me to scrap it for them. No problem! LOL Love having fresh scrapping material to use!! I am sure that this photo will be wonderful memories to have. Here is the LO..


The photo Frame chippies WAS PERFECT! LOL I used 2 different sets to get my title and layered them on top of the other and painted them white (13 Arts matte white paint and edged the outsides with a black little inker). The sets are Time Flies and Together Frame sets. The little white heart was also a part of the together frame set treatment the same as the photo frames. Here is some close ups..




The other products used was in the Flying Unicorn Dec KOM to create this LO. Which was also packed with YUMMY Creative Embellishment chippies!! Thank you for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Awww sweet pic and gorgeous page!! Love the watercolor effect, design and lovely layering!! :) <3

    ReplyDelete