Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Flying Unicorn January KOM LO

Happy New Year Cyber world!! Hope your New Year is off to a great start! Sharing a KOM LO today with ya! Love playing with this kit. It was packed with loads of my FAVE papers, embellies and sooooo MUCH more!!

Starting with one of my fave LO's done with this kit. Loved how this one turned out. Its always cool when designing a LO that what you had in your mind plays out on paper! This one did that for me.


The stamps from BoBunny in the main kit was so Yummy! I loved playing with them on my projects. The Birdhouse at the top was one of the stamps as well as the birds at the bottom by the title. The flowers from Petaloo Botanica collection was the perfect accents to my page. I fussy cut out the dragonflies from one of the sheets of the Yummy and Gorgeous papers from Riddersholm "Vintage Venture" collection. These papers are just amazing! I truly love the quality and designs! How about a couple of close ups?
The Beautiful flourish from Creative Embellishments was added from my stash as well as the cup stamps and brick mask. But the rest is from this yummy kit! The blue flowers with the pearls are Prima. The butterfly was also cut from the paper collection too! Lots of fussy cutable images! LOVE THAT!! Here is another close up!

 Love Prima resins in this kit the bird bath is sooo gorgeous! Perfect for that garden scene! Oh and boy yummy mists and paints from Shimmerz as well!! I used a paint brush and went along the outside edges and around the photo cluster to highlight the bricks! I think I am totally smitten with the "Chocolate Brownie" mist from Shimmerz!! Delish!!! The inklings too!! My new fave color on that one"Blue My Mind" sooo used both of these on all my projects this month!! Browns and blues *sigh* my fave! LOL

Stay tuned for more projects! Thank you all for joining me today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment