Saturday, December 13, 2014

Guest Designing for Petaloo!! Featuring Authentique's Believe Collection

 Hi everyone! I am so thrilled to be up on the Petaloo blog this weekend as a guest designer!! I LOVE FLOWERS!! Petaloo is a total FAVE for me, so this is a total scrappy dream come true! Special thank you to Petaloo for having me! I have a couple of projects to share with you today featuring both Petaloo and Authentique's "Believe" collection. So much Christmas FUN! Here are my cards.


 Love the blues and red in this collection. It wouldn't be hard at all to get lost for hours making delightful Christmas cards for your friends or loved ones with these 2 teamed up. Here is a close up of the Blue Card..


 This was my first time playing with Petaloo's Vintage Dazzlers. I must say I have been missing out! They sparkle, shine and are beautifully layered! The whole card is made using "Believe" collection 6x6 paper pad with the exception of the title and that came from the die cut sheet from the 12 x 12 "Believe" collection kit. I teamed this card up with Petaloo's sweet little "Forget me nots" in Robin Egg Blue, "Botanica" collection in Red and "Mixed Textured Blossoms in Moss Green. Very easy layered and fun to make. Next up my red card..


 This one just pops out and says Merry Christmas! I used another gorgeous Vintage Dazzler along with the "Believe" cardmaking stack, with a couple of pieces from the 12x12 collection kit as well. I just loved the pops of red in the Vintage Dazzler and used her as my inspo pieces to make shine. She is surrounded with Petaloo's "Faux Dried Flora Alephemera"in red from the Botanica collection and a sweet little Darjeeling Mini Mix in Teastaine Red. I lightly kissed the flowers with some gesso to give that wintery feel. So much fun to make!!

Supplies used:
Blue card:
Forget Me Not in Robin Egg Blue
Botanica collection Faux Dried Blooms in red
Mixed Textured Blossoms in Moss Green
Vintage Dazzler 35946

Red Card:
Vintage Dazzler 35946
Botanica Collection Faux Dried Flora Alephemera in red
Darjeeling Mini Mix in Teastaine Red

Other Items
Authentique "Believe" Collection Card making stack, 6x6 paper pad and 12x12 collection kit
Flying Unicorn Venice Lace
Creative Embellishment snowflake chippies

Thank you so much for joining me today! Looking forward to seeing you again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment