Sunday, May 31, 2015

Flying Unicorn Mixed Art Your Passion Your Art June KOM Canvas

Hello all! Back today to share what is growing to be my fave part of the Flying Unicorn KOM. The Mixed Art! They are always loaded with cool mediums to play around with! I like to try to play with each one. I am learning new goodies to play and have fun with too!! This was also loaded with 13 Arts! Here is my canvas..


I think I was thinking a Midsummer's Night with this one.. The Prima Cherry blossom vine was calling me to make a draping vine and the black canvas was a perfect back drop! Did you know in this kit there is a medium where you can turn ANY paint or ink into kinda molding paste?! Yes you mix the powder with your ink or paint and if using ink you will need to used some clear acrylic gel medium (this will give your ink something to stick too ;) ) but Wow all the possibilities of color!! Super FUN!!

Products Used:
Mixed Art KOM
Mixed Passion KOM
Creative Embellishments "Dream"

Thank you for Joining me! Back soon with more projects!!

No comments:

Post a Comment