Sunday, May 3, 2015

Flying Unicorn Your Passion Your Art Mixed Art May Canvas

Hi cyber world!! Sharing my canvas made using the Mixed Art KOM. I think I used just about every medium in this little kit.

 I sat down to create and just played really. I didn't have anything in mind other than just play with each medium. One thing happen tho.. I relaxed and just had fun. My title and saying just came from my heart and how I really feel. I feel if you create it, masterpiece or not it is ART.. One of the many definitions that I have ran across states: that it is a activity through which people express particular ideas.. I think I like that one the best. It is what you, the creator wants it to be.  I think everyone has the ability to create. Just put some heart in it and it will all work out! Ok I will show ya my project now.. Its a little cray cray but it was fun! :)


LOL Seee I told ya! Here are some more close ups..


Lots of 13 Arts goodies and a bit of Lindy's too.. Hope you get your hands on one of these Mixed Art kits.. They truly are a blast to create with!!

Products Used:
black ink pen
Prima Checker mask

Thank you for Joining me today!



No comments:

Post a Comment