Saturday, May 2, 2015

LO Using Your Passion Your Art May KOM

 Hey all! Back today to Share a Lo that I did using the Your Passion Your Art May KOM. I used a sweet pic that I got off of FB of my sweet 2nd cousin. She is ADORABLE!! I found out that her mom is expecting again! Whoot Whoot more pics to scrap! Adore scrapping pics of little ones! Here is the LO..


The Prima flowers in the kit served as my inspo for this creation. They are gorgeous and all colors of the rainbow. So I got some Lindy's, Tim Holtz Distress stain and 13 Arts mists and created a rainbow BG. First layered some clear gesso and then this particular sheet had light circles in the BG. I used some masking ink and painted them in. Then I proceeded to play with the mists. The colors I used was for Lindy's Azure Sea Asters, Winter Jasmine gold, Salt Water Taffy and Pink Ladies Pink. For 13 Arts Antique Cream and Tim Holtz Broken China. Started with the lighter colors then added the dark. I applied water first so the ink would blend easier. After everything dried I added in the stenciling and layered on the embellishments, flowers, cheesecloth and Pic. Here are some close ups..




A few pieces did come from past kits, ie Butterflies, title. But the rest are in this kit. Love the Prima Resins! I LOVE playing with them! Fun and Sweet LO!!

Items Used:
Main KOM - 13 Arts paper
Prima - Resin Hearts
Prima - flowers white and Multi colored flowers ( in the kit)
Dear Lizzy - Dream title 
Lindy's
Tim Holtz Distress stain
13 Arts Mist
Cheese cloth
Kaiser Craft - Butterflies (past kit)
Stencil (past kit)

Thank You for joining me today! Stay tuned more kit creations to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment