Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Playing With Neutrals and CE

Hi all! Here today to share a LO that I made. I used My fave products on today's post. Flourishes and stamps! Combined those with CE photo frames and a sweet little title. Well that just about puts a LO together. Now I also love black and white photos. It gives you the creative freedom to use any color. However, I chose to used those neutrals combined with a couple more neutrals and one color. My fave teal which I chose only as a accent color. Here is the LO..


I love the elegance the black chippies gives this page. Very easy to color. Just grab some Tim Holtz black soot crackle. Cover the chippy. Then Highlight with a metallic color. Here I chose to use 13 Arts Metallic Old Gold. I also used the gold to cover the LOVE title. Which is also part of a chippie that I removed the word. Didn't have one on hand that was small enough for where I wanted it to go. Improvise!! :)This looks sooo vintage to me. I am a sucker for vintage any day. Here are some close ups..

 Just tiny traces of gesso goes a long way..

Very fun and super easy to do! Stamping the background with CE stamps really takes boring to dynamic! The subtle traces of images really can give a BG wonderful flavor to any scrappers pallet! Hehe Food analogies sorry just had a bit to eat! LOL The papers are from the May Flying Unicorn KOM and a few scraps laying around on my desk of past kits. The flowers are all Petaloo. Winning combo I think!

Creative Embellishments products used:
Flourish Set 7
Flim Stip Picture Frame Set
Love Hearts (removed the word LOVE for title)
Damask Trio Stamp set
Distressed Script stamp

Other Products Used:
May KOM Flying Unicorn, 13 Arts "Mental Vacation" Collection
13 Arts Metallic paint in Old Gold
Tim Holtz Crackle in Black Soot
Lindy's in Golden Doubloons
Prima Say it in bling
Prima little inkers in Black coal and Dark rust
Petaloo Flowers Botanica and Textured Jewels
Prima Journal card Stationers Desk
Tim Holtz film strip
Gesso

Thank you for joining me today! Have a great week!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment