Tuesday, September 1, 2015

BFF's LO! Flying Unicorn Sept KOM

Hi all! Sharing a LO today with you using Sept KOM Flying Unicorn. This LO is special to me because it has a lot of history with these 2 ladies pictured with me. We have been through thick and thin together. It was wonderful to see papers in this months Kit that celebrated friendship. Because we go way way back! LOL I Love these ladies to bit. Not a day goes by without thinking of the times we have spent together. The laughs we have shared. The cries we had. Band together like sisters during tough times. Just lots and lots. Trust me I could go on forever! Oh the stories I could tell and so could they!! LOL Here is my LO using the Juliet Collection from Bo Bunny and bits and Pieces from my stash!


Love the colors in this collection because you can go in any direction!! Here is a couple of close ups..



Thank you sooo Much for Joining me today!!

Don't forget to get your hand on one of these yummy Kits here>> LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment