Saturday, September 19, 2015

Magical time with CE

Hello CE fans out there!! Here today to share a Halloween card with you. Super fun to make. Love dimension on my projects. Love chippies are the perfect accents to add to any project to achieve that very thing. Here is the card that I made using G45's 'an erie tale" collection.


The chippie that I used is the Twig Frame with Fall Leaves. I used the Twig part of the set to layer up my card from front and behind. The leaves part of the frame I added some Tim Holtz tissue paper and added distress inks. Then I covered with Decoart crackle past. Now my crackle past didn't crack really. That was because I forgot to add on some Mod podge to seal it. But still like the results it just looks like glossy accents over the top of them. Here are a couple of close ups..



Just love those leaves mingled in my flower cluster!!! Thank you for joining me today!!

Creative Embellishments Products Used:
Twig Frame with Fall Leaves

Other Products Used:
G45 An Erie Tale collection
Petaloo Textured flowers
Tim Holtz Tissue paper
Tim Holtz Distress inks
Decoart Crackle Glaze
13 Arts Mica Flakes

Hope to see ya getting crafty!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment