Saturday, September 26, 2015

Halloween FUN with Petaloo!

Hi all everyone! Fall is in the air and Halloween is just right around the corner. Petaloo has just the ticket to spice up those wonderful cards to give to anyone for Halloween. I used the DIY Textured Elements Blooms on my card and colored them! Here is my Card..
IMG_2132
Halloween colors of Purple and Orange misted and painted to go along with the Authentique "Thrilling Collection". Adorned with a little Media, lace and bling. Here are a couple of close ups of this card..
IMG_2133
I shared the technique on how to paint these lovelies a couple of post back. But it is Ok too to leave them white! :)
IMG_2134
Thank you for Joining me today!!!
Petaloo Products Used:
DIY Textured Elements Blooms
Other Products Used:
Authentique Thrilling Collection
Flying Unicorn Venice Lace
13 Arts Metallic paint 
Lindy's mists
Zva Creative bling

Hugs all!! :)
Gesso

No comments:

Post a Comment