Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Cotton Pickin Good time with Petaloo!

Hello Petaloo fans!! Tammy here today to share my project using the Burlap collection. I just adore this collection! It reminds me so much of my childhood and growing up on the farm. I am a farmer's daughter. My dad picked cotton and a bit of beans, but mostly cotton.

Not to long ago I bought some cotton from my local florist. I did have a project in mind, but it changed as it does sometimes. I guess the knowledge of fall peaking around the corner made me think of the cotton I had bought. Then a lonely tin that needed to be altered appeared. I got to work altering it and love the results! Here is my project...

IMG_2099

I colored the Fancy Trims Burlap with some Lindy's to give a nice border around my tin and lid. Here is a few more views..

IMG_2101

IMG_2102

Love how the Beaded Acorn Picks and Fall maple leaves picks made the perfect bed for my cotton and the gorgeous Burlap Blossoms. Last Shot of the project..

IMG_2100

Thank you for Joining me today and letting me share a bit of my childhood with you!! Have a wonderful day!

Petaloo Products Used:
Burlap Blossoms
Burlap Fancy Trims
Fall Maple Picks
Beaded Acorn Picks

Other Products used:
Tim Holtz Tissue paper
Decoart Crackle gel
Lindy's Chocolate Truffle Mist
Silks
Decoart Antiquing Paint in Burnt Umber

No comments:

Post a Comment