Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Naturally CE and Flying Unicorn Oct KOM

Hi all! Sharing a LO I did of my son. It is rare that I get a good shot of him.. Mostly he is never smiling. It's hard to get a good shot of him smiling.. One day I will get one! But for now I will just settle for what I can get!! I used the Oct Flying Unicorn KOM and the Yummy CE chippies that came in it to put my LO together.  Perfect match to my photo too!!! Here is the LO


I used the Dragonfly Chippie that is found in the Bug set. I used my Faber Castell Big Brush pens to color the wings and body. Then went over the wings with some Prima Mica powder Bottle Green to give it a bit of a sheen to look more like wings. Then added some black pearls to the body of it. I thought it turned out pretty cool! The Smile title from the Happy Word set was perfect raw! I also added in the Distress Chevron Stamp in my BG it went so well with the Tim Holtz one that I used!! I wanted a manly LO as possible so I stayed with the natural colors in the photo. I did slip in a flower tho! LOL How about a couple of Close ups?




LOVE CE BG Stamps!! Perfect addition to anyone's stash!

CE Products Used:
Distress Chevron Stamp
Bugs set
Happy Word set

Other Products Used:
Flying Unicorn Oct KOM Featuring 7 Dots " Lost and Found" collection

No comments:

Post a Comment