Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Flying Unicorn OTP and Card from Sept KOM

Hello guys! Back today to share a couple of projects with you. First up my OTP.. Now this little dandy was a fly by the seats of my pants project.. I really wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it. It just transformed right before my eyes seriously!!

Here is the OTP..


Here is a couple of close ups..



Super easy to do to!! I layered Tim Holtz tissue paper with some modge podge. Covered the whole piece with it. Then layered on some Decoart Clear Crackle medium. Let it set for a bit to give the crackle time to dry then covered with some Decoart Burnt Umber Antiquing paint. Rubbed it off to highlight the cracks and then sealed it with some Royal Coat Decoupage Finish. Added a little bit of the jute that was in the Kit to finish off. Done! Soo easy and I totally LOVE the end result!

Modge Podge
Royal Coat

Next up my card. This was made with my Hubs in mind as he has a Bday coming up soon. 


Made using the Mixed passion and Main Kit of the month. Love those Petaloo Blooms just popping out.. Not to girly either! :)

Thank you for joining me today scrappy Friends!! :)

1 comment: