Thursday, October 1, 2015

Flying Unicorn OTP Oct KOM

Hi all!! Sharing my OTP from the Main Oct KOM Flying Unicorn. Super fun project! I actually painted mine with IZINKs. It was really fun gussying it all up with flowers from Petaloo too! Here is the outcome...


I gave it to my MIL who is using it as a center piece to her coffee table. Rustic and full in season! Here are a couple of close ups..



The Green Leaves are made out of Burlap. I cut them with a leaf die covering them first with Gel Medium so they wouldn't fall apart. I also Painted and applied micro beads for just a little bit of added texture. The Multi colored leaves I die cutted them out of cardstock and then added some distress inks sealed the distress inks in with some micro glaze. Thank you for joining me today!

Items Used:
Oct KOM OTP
Petaloo Burlap flowers
IZINKs
Tim Holtz distress inks
13 Arts Mist (KOM)
13 Arts Old Gold Paint (KOM)
13 Arts Micro Beads

No comments:

Post a Comment