Thursday, October 29, 2015

Having a Hoot with Petaloo and Authentique!

Hi Petaloo fans! Here to share a cute little card with you today. Using the yummy Authentique "Nestled" collection and Gorgeous Petaloo blooms!

When we recieved this paper with our design team box of yumminess, I seen a sheet in it that reminded me of owl eyes (observant sheet). I thought it would be a "hoot" to make one too, so I did! LOL Here is my card its a size A7..
FullSizeRender (7)

 I think I used just about every sheet in some way from this collection. Either on my card or piecing together my owl. Mostly made using different punch shapes. The body I free handed on a piece of white cardstock. Very easy to do too. Just fold your paper in half and draw out your shape. That way your little ears matchup. The beak is also done by folding a piece when folded it was about a inch size square. Then I turned it on the angle a wha la a beak! The wings are actually left over pieces that was cut out and they worked perfectly as wings. The rest is just circle punches I had on hand of different sizes and a heart shape punch for the feet. Love adding in dimension to things. This was no different. I used foam and cardboard to layer everything together. So my owl wouldn't be flat, but blend nicely with my gorgeous Petaloo flowers that I used. How about some close ups?

FullSizeRender (8)

I used some of my fave Petaloo blooms! I used a Sugared Big bloom in Mocha, Mixed Textured Mini blossoms, and a Spring Berry cluster (to fashion a branch for my little owl). Here is another close up..

FullSizeRender (6)
Loads of fall fun playing with Authentiques "Nestled" collection and Petaloo blooms! They go hand in hand and match so perfectly together!
Petaloo Products:
Botanica Sugared Bloom
Textured minis blooms in Teal
Spring Berry Pick
Other Products Used:
Authentique "Nestled" collection 

Thank you so much for joining me today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment