Saturday, October 31, 2015

So Sweet LO with Creative Embellishments!!

 Hello CE peeps!!! Here today to share a sweet LO of my sweet baby cousin. Using yummy Creative Embellishments chippies and stamp! This month was perfect month again as the Flying Unicorn November KOM had CE chippies in it!! Whoot Whoot!! So snagged a pic from my cousin's FB page and the playing began. Here is my LO..


I used the gorgeous Heart Dangle as a base for my main flower cluster to set on top of. The treatment that I used was simply applying white gesso and a touch of Emperors Gold Silks. I used the same treatment on the 3 inch Clock Face. I cut the clock face in half and used it at the top and bottom of my LO. Make those chippies go farther!! The Distressed Chevron stamp worked perfectly to pull the pattern of her cute little top onto the LO. I used Tim Holtz Picked Raspberry to stamp with. I lost some of the pattern in the lower part of my LO from the mists. How about a couple of close ups?


She is such a cutie pie!! Always a joy to get to scrap a pic of her!! She's got a baby sister on the way weeeee!!! Fun times playing with pics of them!!


 The colors of the LO reminds me of tutti frutti! LOL Sweet fun!!

Creative Embellishments Products used:

3 Inch Clock face

Heart Dangle

Distressed Chevron stamp

Other Products used

November Flying Unicorn KOM Featuring studio 75 papers

Lindy's mist

13 Arts mists and molding paste

Prima Stencils

Faber Castell gelatos

Petaloo Flowers

Shimmerz mists

Silks

Tim Holtz distress inks

Flying Unicorn lace

Thank you so much for Joining me today!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment