Thursday, October 1, 2015

Creative Embellishments Oct Challenge! Spooky FUN!!

Hi all!! I just adore this month's challenge inspo pic!!! Creepy and cool all the same!! Perfect for this spooky month!!


I love the BG I used the pumpkin that skeleton man is holding. I used it as my main piece on my creepy canvas.



 Easy to color the Pumpkin face too! Just cover with gesso and then color with Faber Castell big brush pen. Then stamp with the Distressed Grid stamp in random areas, back with some yellow paper. The Halloween  Fence set and Creepy Tree was covered with a big brush pen too. The tree was kissed here and there with some 13 Arts old gold metallic paint. I also used a couple of other bg stamps from CE to give more texture and spooky feel to my backgrounds. The tag I have used the Distress Screen and then the main BG the Distress Script stamp. How about a couple of close ups?!


Coool and spoooky chippie Pumpkin face!! 


Hehe I just had to put a owl in the tree peeking out, looks like he's spooked huh?! The medal clock was used to let the onlookers know the time is almost here to be spooked too! Also the twist piece of the challenge!

CE products Used:

Other products Used:
CTMH Halloween stamps
Jute

 Hope to see the inspo rolling in for this months challenge!! Was a blast to make and CE has TONS of Cool and spooky chippies to play with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment