Saturday, October 17, 2015

Story Go Round With Petaloo and G45

Hello all of you wonderful Petaloo fans out there in cyberland! Here today to share a project with you made with gorgeous Petaloo blooms!
I have seen Gorgeous Merry Go Rounds on Pinterest and I have wanted to make one for a long time. I had some G45 "An Eerie Tale" papers on hand and of course they match Petaloo Flowers perfectly! So here was my chance to build said project! I made my own pattern. Mostly using empty ribbon rounds layered with larger circles to cover them and allow me to attach everything together. The center part is a empty toilet paper roll. Nice to recycle trash and create treasure! I made a "story go round". Kinda felt the play of the papers and intertwined them with the project. Here is My Project..

Here is the Front.. A little Witch on top to watch the children play below! Ooo But I think they spotted her and running round and round they go!
IMG_2211

Back of Project... Gorgeous Petaloo Botanica Chantilly Velvet Hydrangeas in Violet and Mixed Blooms in Sienna adorn my piece. Such a perfect match!
IMG_2218

How about a couple of close ups? Ooo do you see the witches winged friend trying to catch the little girl?! She is faster than he! Only happy endings in this little story!!
IMG_2216

One more close up. This is of the maiden who has the magic to turn all evil to gorgeous blooms! :)
IMG_2217
A total FUN Halloween Project! Thank you for joining me today and letting me share my project with you!! Hope you have a creative and FUN Halloween!!

Petaloo Products Used:
Botanica Chantilly Hydrangeas and Mixed Blooms
Other Products Used:
G45 "An Eerie Tale" Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment