Sunday, November 1, 2015

Creative Embellishments November Challenge


Hi all!! Its CE Challenge time!! Love fall and this month's Inspo pic just speaks fall!! Browns and golds fit perfectly with blues and greens! Here is this month's Inspo pic..



Here is my project using the golds, browns and greens and of course blue!


 I made a sweet little canvas incorporating the Butterfly flourish Gears and 3 Inch Clock face.  Treatment was coating with gesso then splashing with color! This is actually a 5x5 canvas but I wanted you to be able to see the details of the chippies. I edged as much as I could with a little inker. Mixed Media fall FUN!!

Here are a couple of closer ups lol..



Love that quote, sometimes you just need to stop and take all of natures beauty. 

Creative Embellishments Products Used:

3 Inch Clock Face These are like Lays potato chips! I so get more than one! FAVE!



Other Products Used:






Thank you for joining me today!! Hugs all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment