Saturday, November 14, 2015

Flying Unicorn Nov KOM OTP

 Hi all! I am sharing my OTP from November KOM with you today. It was a simple small piece, a metal wheelbarrow. I thought it would be cool to spruce it up with a dash of color. Using the 13 Art mist that came in the kit along with some silks I think I pulled it off. I wanted to see flowers in the cart instead of leaves that would normally fit the thought of the wheelbarrow. I used Flying Unicorn Adornments flower shapes to do just that. Bent them and grouped them together to create the individual flowers and then clustered them. Here is the cart...




 I also used the Prima beads from the kit and the 13 Arts Mica flakes to create texture within the clusters. The butterflies was the icing on the cake for my flower clusters. Super fun little project. Here are a few more views..




Loads of fun playing along with these OTP projects that comes in the kit. Enjoy playing with them each and every month!

Products Used:
Flying Unicorn Main KOM OTP
Flying Unicorn Adornments
Prima Micro Beads
Gesso
Silks
13 Arts Mist and Mica Flakes

Thank you for joining me today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment