Thursday, November 5, 2015

Mixed Art Nov KOM Flying Unicorn Canvas

 Hi all! Sharing My canvas made using the Mixed Art Nov KOM. It was a fun healing type canvas for me.. Sometimes it's hard to move forward with your life if things keep bringing you down. This year has been exactly that for me. It's just been one thing after the next happen that somehow has affected me in different ways. So that is what this canvas is all about for me.. Just a small place to let my soul scream what it feels. Basically finding peace with in the storm. That is very hard to do sometimes. This little canvas was just the outlet I needed, and the colors fit my mood very well. From dark to light. In a very simple way. Here is the canvas...


Love the Prima path stencil that came in the kit. I used that as inspo for my quote. I used the Petaloo flowers, 13 Arts Mica flakes and Flying Unicorn Adornments to help add texture to my canvas. I also used the microbeads from Prima as well. It was a very fun canvas to make! Here are some close ups..


 Always a joy to play with resin pieces! This kit came with plenty too!! Here are a couple more close ups!



I did add in a small amount of Silks in iridescent blue to make my path stand out a little more.

Products used:

Nov Mixed Art KOM

13 Arts Mediums

Prima path stencil and stamp

Flying Unicorn Adornments and lace

Petaloo Flowers

Silks 

Thank you so much for joining me today!!


No comments:

Post a Comment