Monday, November 30, 2015

Wintery Fun with CE!!

Hello all!! I have a LO to share today for Creative Embellishments. Ok, I have a serious confession to make.. I have a serious addiction to the Snowflake chippies.. I am not just talking about the little ones either! I mean everyone with a snowflake on it!! I don't like the brrrr kind of snow.. But give me some chippies with them on it and I am in HEAVEN!! Quick easy to use and boy do they make a project shine!! Gesso and 13 Arts White Glitter paint BAM and YUM!! I used the Flying Unicorn Dec KOM  featuring Riddersholm "Barn Market" Collection for this LO. Which also has more YUMMY CE Chippies in the kit this month!! Whoot Whoot!! Here is my LO..


I don't like winter at all.. But I really love the look of winter. The Blues and whites.. Some gray.. Yeah I totally love playing with it. My Daughter and my Nieces above was a perfect pic to really make that idea shine too. Here are some close ups of this LO..


The Title is a from the Inspire word set. I thought it fit perfectly with the Snowflake Page Corner set.  I used the small corner more as a bracket for my title. Next close up..


The Snowflake frame 2 was a perfect size for my photo and help with the flower clustering as well. Then I danced the individual Snowflake chippies all around to bring it all together. Let me tell ya this LO sparkles like nobodies business! Hope you grab up some of these chippies and play I love them! My winter go to chippy!!

Creative Embellishments Products Used:





Other Products Used:




Gesso


Drywall Tape

Thank you for Joining me today!!!





2 comments: