Saturday, November 21, 2015

Magic of Christmas with CE

 Hello everyone! I have a little Christmas card to share with you today. Getting my cards on for the holiday fast approaching!!  I loaded it up with lots of CE snowflake chippies and a snowflake stamp. I had a untouched Wee Stamp image that I had printed out long ago. Thought it would be fun to color her, I believe her name is Holly. had a blast coloring her up with Faber Castell watercolor pencils and highlighted a bit here and there with some Faber Castell big brush pens. Then went on a hunt through my little CE stash of chippies!! Weeee Fun!! Here is the card...


The small Snowflake Frame was perfect for her to sit on!! I used the Snowflake stamp to stamp up a snowy background. Last but not least Snowflake chippies!! Soooo easy to color!! I used gesso, dried it and then a coat of 13 Arts White and silver glitter paint!! Perfect everytime!! How about a couple of close ups?!



I used Simple Stories Claus and Company collection for the paper and tags on this card and a bit of Petaloo flowers adorned with a small sweet little Snowflake ( These chippies you WILL want a couple of bags!! You will use them on EVERYTHING!! LOL) Thank you for joining me today!!

Creative Embellishment products used:

Snowflakes
Small Snowflake Frame
Snowflake stamp


Other Products used:

Wee Stamp Holly image
Simple Stories Claus and Company
Petaloo Flowers
13 Arts White and Silver glitter paint
gesso
cheesecloth
Eyelet Outlet Multi Pearls in white
Faber Castell watercolor pencils and Big brush markers
clear gesso
JudiKins Micro Glaze
Gel medium

1 comment: